New York 1,000 Block Number Pooling
Assignment Guidelines Sub-Committee
May 26, 1998
Meeting Minutes - FINAL
Beth Gunter - Bell Atlantic
Shawn Murphy - AT&T
Debby McGee - AT&T
Steve Addicks - MCI
Tom Burke - NY PSC
Barry Bishop - LM
Shannon Collins - LM
Rochelle Jones - TW
- Review/approve minutes from May 1st meeting
- Discuss Issue with optional switch identifier (section 6.3.2)
- Forms Review
- Review May 1 draft guidelines/modify
- Schedule Next Meeting
ACTION ITEMS & ISSUES:
- The minutes from the May 1st meeting were reviewed and approved, with changes noted.
- Bell Atlantic raised the issue from the May 1 meeting regarding section 6.3.2 of the guidelines that is currently written to make the switch identifier optional on the application form. Bell Atlantic said that the INC had reached agreement that the switch would be identified on the LERG record, and therefore, needs to be a mandatory entry field on the application form. AT&T said that INC has concluded and reached agreement that the Pooling Administrator is responsible to input in LERG with the block identifying information, OCN and other Part 1 like information, but exact data fields have not been identified. AT&T said when a service provider wants to use a block associated with multiple switches, the block would be associated with one switch (for pre-port only). AT&T said that INC only agreed so far to the OCN being required in LERG at the 1,000 block record level. At the NRRIC meeting held last week, agreement was reached to place OCN, block and possibly effective date information into the LERG. AT&T says the NANC T&O group has talked about switch information, but not as it relates to record entry into LERG. ACTION: Bell Atlantic will follow up.
- Barry Bishop from LM indicated that you will be able to download forms from the web-site, complete them, and then e-mail back to LM. Service providers can also complete one form on the web-site during a given session, and then "back up" and modify the existing form. This will minimize the amount of times the same data is required to be re-entered on the request forms.
- The forms, i.e., Part 1, 3, 4 and Month’s To Exhaust Certification, were reviewed and modified. ACTON: Beth will include footnote on the forms to indicate that electronic transfer of forms will be considered as signature (per section 6.3.3 of the guidelines).
- The guidelines were reviewed with respect to the glossary and table of contents. Changes were made as noted in the guidelines.
- Lockheed Martin said they will move forward with preparing for the role as Interim NP Administrator (i.e., establishing forms on web-site, developing databases, etc.). At our next conference call, we will ask LM to provide a status on their progress. In the interim, if LM has any questions to be answered immediately, please contact either Beth Gunter or Rochelle Jones.
FUTURE NEW YORK TEAM ASSIGNMENT GUIDELINES MEETINGS:
Wednesday, June 10, 1998
10:00 - 11:30 a.m. EST
Dial-in Number: 302-451-2871 (10a-12p, 15people, confirmation # 06100019)
Agenda for call: feedback from LM on progress
discussion on switch issue
- NY May 1 Meeting Minutes - Final
- Draft NY Interim NP Guidelines, Phase 1, revised 5/26/98
- Revised Forms, Parts 1, 3, 4 and Month’s To Exhaust Certification Worksheet
- Updated sign-in sheet