New York 1,000 Block Number Pooling
Administrative Guidelines Sub-Committee
January 30, 1998
Meeting Minutes - Final
Rochelle Jones - TW
Beth Gunter - Bell Atl.
Derek Noppenberger - Bell Atl.
JoAnne Collins - Lockheed Martin NANPA
Shawn Murphy - AT&T
Larry Vasquez - AT&T
Dan Meldazis - Focal Communications
Debby McGee - AT&T
Barry Bishop - Lockheed Martin
Pete Long - Cellular One Chicago
Ron Haven - Sprint
Copy Minutes To:
Greg Pattenaude - NY PSC
Review & Approval of January 21 meeting minutes
Review Revised Architecture Flowchart
Modifications to Guidelines - Starting at Section 9.2
- The team reviewed, modified and approved the minutes of the January 21st meeting. See attached file for approved meeting minutes.
- The Guidelines team focused their work on January 30 to making further modifications (section 9.2 through section 13) to the draft guidelines. A copy of the revised guidelines, dated 1/30/98, is attached. NOTE: Section 12.1 (NPA Jeopardy Situations) was not completely reviewed by the team. This will be added as a review item for our next meeting.
- need to consolidate action items and issues list - Beth
- update guidelines to reflect 2 item changes (i.e., LNP create message and population of NPAC with donation of contaminated blocks) on NPAC flowcharts.
- make business days/calendar days consistent - prefer calendar days.
- Service Providers need to check on 30 days to return contaminated block upon initial donation to the pool.
- change regulated authorities to regulating
- need to start developing forms TBUS, PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, Appendix B, etc. Debby McGee, Shawn Murphy, Dan Meldazis, Barry Bishop, and Pat Fleck meet on 2/5/98 at 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. EST. Shawn will obtain conference bridge number and advise attendees. Shawn will check with Pat to see if she is available for the 2/5 meeting.
- Beth to obtain copy of draft Part 1 block request form from Dan and attach to minutes (see attachment)
- Service Providers need to check to determine if 7 to 14 calendar days to submit TBUS in a rate center jeopardy provides sufficient time.
- Service Providers need to review section 12.2.1 regarding reservation of blocks in a jeopardy for concurrence. Do we want to allow for reservations during a jeopardy?
- Service Providers need to provide contributions on different region specific guidelines available for use in a rate center jeopardy.
- Beth, Pat, Shawn and Rochelle to meet on 2/2 at 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. Shawn to contact Pat and obtain conference bridge.
- Notify RFP team of new requirement for Pooling Administrator, i.e., mechanized notification method for rate center jeopardy.
- Need an indicator on the Pooling Administratorís database to indicate when a rate center is in jeopardy. Pooling Administrator needs to have some sort of mechanized notification method (i.e., automatic e-mail exploder) for those providers who request it. ITEM FOR RFP.
- Service Providers need to provide an e-mail and fax to get notified of a rate center jeopardy.
FUTURE NEW YORK/ILLINOIS JOINT TEAM GUIDELINES MEETINGS:
Friday, February 6, 1998
10:00 - 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) 9:00 am - 3:30 p.m. (Central Time)
Bridge: 888-811-8526, passcode 635784
Pat Fleck has also reserved a room at the Ameritech Center in Hoffman Estates. It is room 4I18. If you plan to attend in person, please let Pat know as soon as possible so she can make the appropriate arrangements.
Agenda for 2/6 meeting:
- Review/approval of January 30 minutes
- Review action item/issues lists
- Review section 14 thru end of document
- Review Section 12.1 (NPA Jeopardy)
- Review entire document for correct content flow
- Future Meetings
- Updated sign-in list (revised 1/29/98)
- Modified NY Guidelines Draft (revisions dated 1/30/98, Filename: nygd1n1_30 .doc)
- Draft Part 1 Request Form (filename: dftpt1.doc)
- Approved Minutes from January 21 meeting
- Action Item List
- Issues List