- interim period will be limited to non-contaminated blocks
- Interim Pooling Administrator will be in `place no later than 4-1-98
- Pooling Administrator must be in place to support Pooling
- NPAC manual conversion requirements needed (M&P) to update NPAC SMS and all local LSMSs
- 1K Block will be pooled to one end Office (EO) switch (NPAC requirements allow more flexibility
- All NPA-NXXs must be open for portability in the SPs systems, NPAC and LERG
- Snap Back to the Block Holder would be managed by existing NPAC functionality. Operational Flows are identical to “Port To Original” porting process flow.
- Snap Back in manual interim mode will have to be managed thru M&P
1- During interim manual pooling process - To avoid numerous notifications - Inter-SP ports should be coordinated
2-Effective Date will be no less than 3 business days of notification to both SPs or 5 days if “first port”.
3-Pool Administrator will have to determine if any ports had occurred within NPA/NXX. If YES - Effective Date = no less than 3 business days. If NO, Effective Date= no less than 8 business days
4- Contaminated Blocks- Effective Date will be no less than 13 days of notification to both SPs