New York 1,000 Block Number Pooling
Administrative Guidelines Sub-Committee
February 27, 1998
Meeting Minutes - DRAFT
Pat Fleck - Ameritech
Beth Gunter - Bell Atlantic
Larry Vasquez - AT&T
Barry Bishop - Lockheed Martin
Jim Joerger - MCI
Steve Addicks - MCI
Derek Noppenberger - Bell Atlantic
Rochelle Jones - Time Warner
Tom Burke - NY PSC
Debby McGee - AT&T
Shawn Murphy - AT&T
Copy Minutes To:
Greg Pattenaude - NY PSC
- Review/approval of Feb. 9/10 meeting minutes
- Update on Illinois Forms Review meeting
- Resolution of items from Action Items list (see below):
Determine minimum effective date (item added 1/6) Section 6
Determine timeframe for forecasts -quarterly or semi-annually (item added 1/21) Section 8 & 9
Modify business/calendar days (added 1/30) All Sections
Determine how long to return initial contaminated block (added 1/21) Section 6 & 8
Determine time to submit TBUS - 7 to 14 days (added 1/30) Section 11
Determine about reservations during rate ctr. Jeopardy (added 1/30) Section 11
Determine timeframe to request code b-4 effective date (6 months) and in service date (6 months) - refer to actions list. (added 2/4) Section 6
Priority of blocks to new entrants in rate center jeopardy - (added 2/10) Section 11
Determine overall method for allocation of blocks in rate center jeopardy - (added 2/10) Section 11
Define Pooling Administrator Responsibility in NPA Jeopardy (added 2/10) Section 11
Random Audits & Audit Funding Issue Section 13
- Schedule Next Meeting
ACTION ITEMS & ISSUES:
- Pat will send Beth Part 3 & 4 forms. Beth will distribute to the entire team.
- Illinois is distributing their forecast request form and block return form to service providers. Barry will send a copy of this information to Beth.
- Discussed time to return blocks initially to the Pool. Bell Atlanticís contribution indicated 66 calendar day interval for this return. Other service providers donít want to wait this long. No consensus reached.
- Illinois issue - donít want to clean up blocks and do NPAC porting at the initial establishment of the pool. The Illinois operations guidelines say that NPAC porting needs to be done before the effective date, not when the block is initially donated. See section 8.2.4. Shawn says from a national perspective, the block needs to be clean up-front. Action: Pat to take this back to Donna in Illinois to determine what Illinois process will be.
- Pat to prepare and publish differences list by this weekend.
FUTURE NEW YORK/ILLINOIS JOINT TEAM GUIDELINES MEETINGS:
- Illinois will need to have their guidelines complete and delivered to Lockheed by the week of March 6. The NY team needs to have a draft available to the RFP team by March 3. Both IL and NY teams agreed that it was appropriate at this point to disband our joint efforts and resolved any further issues separately.
- ACTION FOR NY TEAM: Please check your calendars for availability for a conference call. The dates being considered are March 23, 24, 26, 27, 30 and 31. Please reply back to Beth (via e:mail) by 3/5/98 with your availability on these dates. Thanks!
NY Outstanding Items For Review at Next Meeting:
- Determine minimum effective date (section 6)
- Determine how long to return initial contaminated block (Section 6 & 8)
- Determine timeframe to request code b-4 effective date (Section 6)
- Random Audits & Audit Funding Issues (Section 13)
- Handling of SP Notification of Contaminated TNs (Section 8.2)
- TBUS/COCUS Block Forecasting (Section 9.2)
- draft NY/IL Guidelines (dated 2/27/98) filename: ny2_27gd.doc